Radiesse® in Houston, TX
Are you seeing a reflection in the mirror that looks like an older version of yourself? It doesn’t have to be that way. Under the skilled medical direction of Dr. Christopher Hankins, Premier Plastic Surgery is creating reflections that our clients love. Our office serves residents in Houston, Pearland, Lake Jackson and the surrounding areas of South Houston.
What is Radiesse®?
Radiesse® is one of the dermal fillers used to reduce the signs of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. This volumizing injectable is also able to replace lost volume in the skin on the back of the hands.
Radiesse® is also used to fill in nasolabial creases, those deep lines that run from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth. Radiesse® can replace lost volume in multiple areas, like your cheeks, hands or on the jawline, giving them shape and restoring your natural contours.
Benefits of Radiesse®
There are multiple benefits of Radiesse® treatment and most patients are extremely happy with their results. Some of the more common benefits include:
- Brief treatment time, 15-40 minutes
- Results are noticeable immediately and can last up to a year
- Radiesse® is time proven, having been around longer than most similar products
- Natural composition means less risk of allergic reaction
- Typically requires fewer injections than many fillers
- Stimulates the body’s natural production of new collagen
- Smoothes moderate to severe lines and wrinkles
- No downtime
Radiesse® Quick Facts
- Type of Injection: Biostimulator filler
- Length of Treatment: Approximately 30 minutes
- Anesthesia: Topical, if needed
- Recovery: Minimal, minor swelling at injection site
- Expected Results: Immediate
- Longevity of Results: Up to one year
The good news is that it’s possible to get rid of the lines, creases, and wrinkles that make you feel older than your years. To find out more about Radiesse® and what it may be able to do for you, contact our courteous staff and set up a complimentary consultation. Dr. Hankins offers dedicated care to men and women in Houston, Pearland, Lake Jackson and the surrounding communities of South Houston.