- If you have excess, hanging skin covering the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- If you have loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids over the eyelashes
- If your upper and lower eyelids appear puffy, making your eyes look tired and aged
- If you have deep grooves under your eyes
- You will eliminate the puffiness and bags under your lower lids and the hooded skin on your upper lids, making you appear younger and healthier.
- You may no longer have vision problems related to overhanging eyelids.
- Any scars from the eye lift will be hidden in your natural eyelid creases, making them almost indiscernible.
- It will take time to see results after surgery.
- You’ll likely be bruised and swollen and your eyes may be itchy and dry following the procedure.
- If your eyebrows droop and you have creases in your forehead, you may also need a brow lift.
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering eyelid surgery. If you want to focus on what is unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Are you a good candidate for eyelid surgery?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider eyelid surgery:
- You have excess skin obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- You have loose upper eyelid skin that impairs your vision
- You have a puffy appearance to the upper eyelids, making your eyes look tired and sad
- You have excess skin and fine, ‘crepe paper’ type lower eyelid wrinkles
- You have bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Your upper eye surface is too small or not smooth enough to apply makeup
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Read more at: https://www.smartbeautyguide.com/procedures/head-face/eyelid-surgery/